Want to dramatically improve your SEO skills? Want to be a better online marketer? Earn your Google Analytics IQ Certification!
Last year, a few of us gathered every week to study for our Google Analytics IQ Certification together. It was so much fun, we’re doing it again!
Who should take the Google Analytics IQ Certification?
Anyone who is interested in better promoting their business through their website will benefit from this certification- whether or not you’re using SEO to promote your business. It’s not that websites that use Google Analytics inherently do better in marketing. Google Analytics, however, helps you make better marketing decisions. This could include:
- Business owners who want to make sure they understand what marketing efforts are working- and which aren’t.
- Marketers who want to show the success they’re getting from their efforts.
- Web developers and designers who want to offer more value (and show value) from their products.
What you will get from this Study Group?
There’s a lot to gain for joining this group:
- How to understand the data in Google Analytics.
- How to setup my account for the most clear data.
- What’s important.
- More important- what’s not important in Google Analytics
- How to connect my data with my clients marketing ROI.
- I’ll add my experience working with Google Analytics for some insider tips.
How will this Study Group work?
Starting March 8th, we will meet (every Monday from 2 to 3pm Eastern Time) for an hour to review what we’ve learned. That means you’ll be expected to complete the different video lessons in the course before attending the study group session. Expect this to take a couple hours (on top of study group time) each week.
Here’s the schedule:
- March 8th: Introductions and Expectations.
- March 15th: Discussing Units 1 and 2 of Google Analytics for Beginners (you might not find this as basic as you first think).
- March 22nd: Discussing Units 3 and 4 of Google Analytics for Beginners.
- March 29th: Discussing Units 1 and 2 of Advanced Google Analytics (don’t be scared, it’s not too “advanced”).
- April 5th: Discussing Units 3 and 4 of Advanced Google Analytics
- April 12th: Final Meeting to Celebrate the Completion of our Exams.
Here’s what you’ll need in order to join the group:
- A gmail or Google account so you can login to Google’s skillshop lessons here: https://skillshop.exceedlms.com/student/path/2938-google-analytics-individual-qualification#
- A free Zoom.us account. We’ll meet online. Better if you can use your webcam, but you’ll at least need to be at a computer- so we can share screens.
- A few hours to review Google’s material, each week, and time to meet with the study group. I’d estimate two or three hours each week. It will take you an additional two hours to take the exam.
- Pick a website you’d like to focus your attention on. This might be your business website. It might be a client’s website. Sure, you might manage several websites- but pick one to focus on for this and I think you’ll get more out of this.
- Access to a Google Analytics account. If you don’t have one, I might be able to help give you access to a test account- just ask.
- I’m only offering this to members of Curious Ants. Signup for a free account if you want to participate.
Don’t miss out- signup today! (I’ll email you an invite)