My name is David Zimmerman. I’ve been doing SEO for about 12 years now‐ 6 on my own as Reliable Acorn LLC. Over that time, I’ve earned several certifications and you might have heard me speak at a local WordCamp.
Recently I realized that my clients have been asking me for some basic SEO processes. Unfortunately I’ve been writing a unique email each time someone asked me, “How do you do keyword research?” or “How do I write a title tag?” This is unfortunate because I could have simply shared my process with them‐ saving them time for other things.
Then I had another realization: if I write down all my SEO processes, it will not only allow me to better manage my clients, but these SEO checklists might help others do better SEO. For example:
- Is your marketing department having a hard time keeping up with changes in SEO best-practices?
- Are you a web designer or developer who wants to provide some SEO services?
- Are you a small business owner who wants to do your own SEO campaign?
- Do you want to learn SEO?
For these reasons, I’m making my SEO processes available to others.
What does this look like?
- Simple, easy-to-follow checklist for important SEO tasks.
- Videos that accompany each process to show you how to do it- with examples.
- A Game Plan that puts each of these checklists/processes in order‐ showing you where you should start and what you should do next.
- The opportunity to participate in a weekly Office Hours, where you can ask your SEO questions.
I’m also offering free access to my keyword research process. This is a good way to test out Curious Ants while learning the most valuable part of an effective SEO campaign.
Get started on your SEO campaign today
Get free access to the most important part of an SEO campaign (keyword research) while learning how Curious Ants works.