Is your website ready to begin a marketing campaign? Find out with this free website audit.
Your website doesn’t need to be perfect, to begin an SEO campaign. However, if Google can’t read your content even the best “optimized” page won’t perform well. There’s a lot more to SEO than just adding the right keywords to a page.
What will this audit include:
- Are you allowing Google to read your website?
- Are there any security issues with your website? Google won’t serve a website that’s been hacked.
- Is your website mobile-friendly? Not only are more and more visitors coming from mobile devices, but Google is evaluating your website based on your mobile experience.
- Is your website loading fast? Nobody’s got time for your slow website.
- Is your website content unique? Why would Google serve your web page if it’s the same content it can find somewhere else?
- Does your own website duplicate your content? Sometimes mistakes are made!
- Are you encoding your website using structured data? This helps Google understand what you’re trying to say.
- How competitive is your space?
- Are any other websites linking to your site? If not, who is to say you’re truly an expert?
- Are your local listings consistent and accurate? People are looking for you on other platforms- can they find you there, too?
If you don’t know the answer to these questions, this website audit is for you.